MultiMedia Account Executive –> Digital, Print, & Event
SLEM Houston – Leader in e-Event Offerings!
$1,500.00 First Month Guarantee
JOB SUMMARY: The MultiMedia Account Executive (MAE) sells comprehensive (ONE) Offline, oNline, and Event media solutions to achieve sales targets and maximize revenues.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify, develop, and expand existing and new client relationships & key accounts
- Maintain close communications at various stages in the sales cycle including account updates, weekly projections & forecasting of future advertising and marketing
- Research target markets and trends, and adjusts sales strategy accordingly
- Ensure clear understanding and interpretation of client needs, and recommend appropriate solutions, in order to meet requirements
- Develop short and long range plans for revenue growth
- Negotiate advertising rates, create oral & written presentations; generate packages
- Monitor accounts receivables
- Research, analyze and monitor competitive media for new leads
- Knowledge of online/digital and interactive advertising tools in order to advise advertisers and peer advertising sales representatives on the effective use of online/digital and interactive advertisements
- Strong oral, problem solving, communications, writing, negotiation and presentation skills
- Well organized, professional, high energy and detail-oriented
- Confident, flexible, multi-tasker, and able to work independently
- Knowledge of Nielsen ratings is a plus
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree preferred with an emphasis in Business/Marketing or Communications. Sales related experience preferred.
Training/Equipment: Strong MS Office skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required.
Work Environment/Mental/Physical Requirements Various travel and long work hours will be required. A valid driver's license, state mandated automobile insurance and an acceptable driving record are also required. Travel up to 20%.